Job Title: Office Administration Assistant
Salary: £20,000k – £22,000k per annum
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm (or can be flexible with working hours but ideally need a minimum of 25 hours per week)
Our client specialises in leasehold property management and surveying services which cover the south coast. They pride themselves on their knowledge on the property industry and their unique professional approach to the management of buildings and property. They are looking for an administration assistant who can join their organisation to provide support to the four property managers.
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation when needed.
- Organising events
- Reminding the director of important tasks/deadlines
- Managing the directors calls and emails when they are out of the office
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Providing administration support
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Some office work experience desired
- Eager to learn
Please send a covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have supported numerous clients with disputes at all levels including FTTPC (also known as LVT). Contact us for more information.